More comments on future AI and robots competing for jobs with humans. Note that competing for jobs in the future is not a new idea, look at any modern factory full of robots and offices with IT systems. What the twist is here is artificial intelligence takes it to a whole new level where robots become autonomous. voiceofrussia.com/2013_11_18/Art… #AI #robotics #futurism
Posthuman: An Introduction to Transhumanism
Ever had these questions:
- Can technology go as far as shaping human minds and bodies?
- Where might humans find themselves in the world post the technological revolution?
- Can we live for longer, say hundreds of years, rather than at best 100 years?
- Have a desire to be super intelligent?
- Realised that religion is a false hope and the bleakness of an atheistic world view too depressing?
Well good news – consider the possibilities offered in this short video:
Transhumanism Wiki here
Free philosophy course on Practical Ethics -no previous philosophy study required. Delivered by Princeton University coursera.org/course/practic…
Artificial Intelligence and Death by Drones: the Future of Warfare will be “Decided by Drones” not Humans globalresearch.ca/artificial-int…